This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
The list of the responsibilities and duties of this job will be shared between volunteers.
• Attending social events and activities currently set up
• Developing and running the social activities/events
• Offering low level support- actively listening to clients and their experiences
• Supporting Carers complete an Emergency Plan and simple form filling
• Raising awareness of the Carers support available
• Raising awareness of crossroads together services
• Assisting with telephone or admin needs
• No education level required
• No Experience required- Carers Lead’s will provide you with training and experience needed for the job
• No Specific skills required, however any skills you can use in Carers drop in’s would be an advantage.
• Must be caring, compassionate and reliable with a positive attitude