This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
The list of the responsibilities and duties of this job will be shared between volunteers.
• To assist in the preparation and serving of food and beverages to café customers, to promote a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
• To be involved with taking food orders, preparing food, till operation and the handling of cash
• Assist to serve food, clear tables and use of the dishwasher
• Restocking fridges
• Emptying bins, kitchen cleaning including equipment, floors and walls, cleaning & work surfaces
• To work as part of a team in order to provide better and fairer services
• Supporting social activities/events running within the cafe
• Raising awareness of Crossroads Together services
• No education level required
• No Experience required- Café manager will provide you with training and experience needed
• Eagerness to learn and train in all aspects of the café catering operation
• Cheerful nature, good interpersonal skills - able to communicate confidently with a range of people
• Good communication and customer care service skills