Assertive Outreach Volunteer
This grid shows when you can volunteer for this organisation. E.G Monday morning.
- Liaise and communicate with staff regarding service users disengaging from treatment.
- To attempt telephone contact with service users to enquire if they would like to continue with their treatment programme.
- To ensure that the outcome of outreach home visits is completed with a worker and recorded on service user records.
- Ensure that all aspects of confidentiality and consent to share information are adhered to.
- Understanding of drug and alcohol issues.
- To have the motivational skills to re-engage service users who may be ambivalent about treatment.
- To be able to identify ways to remove barriers and find solutions to help engage service users.
- Ability to communicate clearly end effectively with service users and team members.