Aims/priorities: The Together Fund forms part of Virgin Media O2’s support for the Together coalition which aims to bring people together to help build a kinder, closer and more connected society. Funding will be made available in time for the Together Coalition’s national #ThankYouDay, which takes place on Sunday 4 July.
The funding is for local community project activities that aim to do one of the following:
- Reduce loneliness and isolation and promote a sense of community belonging.
- Inspire positive action to enhance and protect nature and the local environment.
Applications that address the following will be viewed ‘favourably’:
- Delivery of a recognition event that say thank you for the many ways in which charity workers and volunteers have supported their communities and each other over the past year, happening on ‘Thank You Day’ on 4th July 2021.
- Digital technology to support the delivery of project or activities. Examples could include digital tools, platforms or technology used to deliver or enhance services or increase impact.
Who can apply? Applications will be accepted from Registered Charities.
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Have a turnover of less than £1 million.
- Have all financial statements required by the charity commission submitted on time for the previous two financial years.
- Be able to report back on the social impact of the grant within timescales provided.
- Be able to celebrate Thank You Day on 4 July 2021 either through a COVID-secure recognition event or social media celebration
Grant amount: Grants of £1,000 are available.
Application process: Local charities need to register and apply using the Neighbourly platform.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted from 2 June 2021 until midnight on Monday 14 June 2021.
Contact Information: Tel: 0117 422 0866 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: https://www.neighbourly.com/VMO2TogetherFund