Aims/priorities: the7stars foundation has been set up to support challenged and vulnerable young people in the UK. The grant funding is intended to support young people challenged by abuse and addiction, those who are young carers, and those who find themselves without a safe home.
Funding is intended to cover the costs of projects which:
- Are aligned to the value of potential, opportunity, fairness and impact, enabling young people to have a positive start in life and aim high.
- Have a direct impact and respond to need in an immediate manner.
- Are hosted in geographical areas of deprivation and socioeconomic disadvantage.
- Respond to the funding priorities of the7starts foundation.
- Address a lack of provision (due to a lack of funding from alternative sources).
- Provide immediate support, not just in the short-term but with long-term benefits too.
Who can apply? Applications will be considered from organisations who require funding in the areas of:
- Child carers
- Safe homes
Organisations must have a turnover of under £1.5 million and be supporting young people aged 16 years and under.
Grant amount: Project grants of up to £2,500 are available.
Application process: Guidance notes and an application form are available from the 7stars foundation website.
Deadline: The annual deadline dates are:
- March 1st – April 31st for June funding review.
- June 1st – July 31st for September funding review.
- September 1st – October 31st for December funding review.
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: https://the7starsfoundation.co.uk/apply