Do you want to work for a dynamic, creative, fast-paced charity?
At Action Together we see the amazing things people achieve when they work together to make the lives of others better. We connect people, charities, public agencies and businesses who want to do good stuff, help them to find the money they need and provide the practical support to get things going and keep them going.
If you share our values; believe it's possible; strengthen others and be true, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
Salary: NJC scale 19-22 £25,481- £27,041
Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Contract:12 months fixed term (potential to extend dependant on funding)
Location: Tameside- Primary Care Networks
Action Together are recruiting a Social Prescribing Link Worker to work in one of our Primary Care Networks in Tameside. The role involves working with people referred into the programme to support them to reach their personal wellbeing goals by accessing support and opportunities in the voluntary and community sector
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
- Experience of working with people to identify their strengths and to help them reach their aims
- Experience of community based remote working
- Experience of developing successful working relationships with partners from other agencies
- Experience of managing your own caseload and working autonomously
- Understanding of the health and social care system and where social prescribing fits in
- Working knowledge of safeguarding practices, information sharing and data protection
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working in a varied role as part of a busy and dynamic team and making positive changes to the community in Tameside then this could be the role for you.
Please note the successful candidate will be required to undertake a DBS check
Click here for the Job Description
Click here for the Person Specification
Click here for the Application form
Click here for the Guidance notes
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th May 2021 at 23:59pm
Interviews will be held W/C 07 June 2021
Completed applications should be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject 'confidential, job application'.
We particuarly encourage applications from male candidates as they are currently underrepresented within our Social Prescribing team.