Do you want to work for a dynamic, creative, fast-paced charity?
At Action Together we see the amazing things people achieve when they work together to make the lives of others better. We connect people, charities, public agencies and businesses who want to do good stuff, help them to find the money they need and provide the practical support to get things going and keep them going.
If you share our values; believe it’s possible; strengthen others and be true, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
Salary: NJC scale PO2 SP 29-32 (£32,910-£35,745 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Contract:12 months fixed term maternity cover
Action Together are recruiting and Operations Manager to join the Rochdale locality team. As a senior member of the team, you will be responsible for the effective delivery of our ‘core’ infrastructure services. You will work closely with the Strategic Locality Lead to ensure we deliver a high quality of service to the local voluntary, community, faith and social enterprise (VCFSE) sector, are responsive and adaptive to changes and are delivering against our commitments and values.
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who:
- Is driven by social justice and has an in-depth understanding of the VCFSE and of delivering infrastructure services
- Has great interpersonal skills and can foster and maintain effective relationships internally and externally
- Is an experienced line manager who can coach people to reach their full potential
- Is experienced at operational and project management, assuring we achieve a high quality of service and performance to agreed timeframes.
- Is a skilled influencer who can operate within partnerships and bring solutions
- Is an excellent communicator in person; in writing and effective in producing reports ad presentations to a wide variety of audiences
- Is outcomes driven and able to flex and prioritise to meet agreed commitments.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working in a varied role as part of a busy and dynamic team and making positive changes to the community in Rochdale then this could be the role for you.
Click here for the Job Description
Click here for the Application form
Click here for the Guidance notes
The closing date for applications is 23.59pm, Thursday 20 May 2021
Interviews will be held w/c 31 May 2021
Completed applications should be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject 'confidential, job application'.