The National Lottery Community Fund - Reaching Communities Funding Surgery at Action Together
The National Lottery Community Fund has simplified the process of applying to its Reaching Communities fund.
Reaching Communities provides flexible funding over £10,000 for up to five years to organisations in England who want to take action on the issues that matter to people and communities.
They support ideas that meet one or more of the following priorities.
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Groups interested in applying for this funding may be interested to know that Aneeqa Javed, Funding Officer for The National Lottery Community Fund covering Oldham and Rochdale will be holding funding surgeries on
- Tuesday 10 September (Oldham)
- Tuesday 24 September (Rochdale)
Tameside dates to be confirmed.
Each one-on-one appointment will last 30 minutes and Aneeqa will take you through the process of applying for funding from the ‘Reaching Communities’ fund.
To book an appointment with Aneeqa, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking is essential.
Training Session – Wednesday 9 October 9.30-12.30
Planning to apply to the Reaching Communities programme?
The Reaching Communities programme is interested in projects that improve communities and the lives of people most in need and offers multi-year grants of above £10,000. However, success rates are as low as 20%.
Increase your chances of success by attending this interactive and practical workshop which will show you how to avoid some of the most common mistakes when writing an application and provide you with hints and tips on how to demonstrate need and impact.
Voluntary and community organisations, schools, local authorities, health bodies, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises are eligible to apply.
This session will help you:
- Understand how applications are assessed
- Pick outcomes and indicators for your project
- Avoid common mistakes and learn the common reasons for rejection
- Consult beneficiaries, evidence need and its importance
- Demonstrate impact and the importance of evaluation
This session is aimed at those planning to apply or currently completing an application to this Big Lottery Fund scheme.
To book a place on the training session please contact email@example.com