Aims/priorities: At Longleigh, they are running a programme that seeks to support social housing residents to improve their economic, emotional and physical health and wellbeing. This has presented an opportunity for suitable organisations to apply for funding to deliver the physical health and wellbeing part of the programme.
They have a commitment to reduce the amount of time that organisations spend in searching for and applying for funding and in reducing the number of applications that are unsuccessful. This is why they use the ‘call for applications’ approach: they’re clear about the theme we want to fund, but want to partner with the right organisation who can bring their skills, experiences, and innovation to enable transformation to be possible in the lives of the residents and communities served by the social housing sector.
Who can apply? To respond to this call for applications, first of all, please ensure that:
- You are a non-profit-distributing, social-purpose organisation, registered in England and Wales and that you have at least three, unrelated trustees or directors on your board.
- Your filing with the Charity Commission and/or Companies House is up to date.
- If you haven’t yet been required to file annual reporting information with the Charity Commission or Companies House, we will ask you for a financial projections/budget for your current and subsequent financial years.
- You are able to provide copies of your certificate of insurance and safeguarding policies.
- You would be able to commence delivery of services by 1st October 2021 at the latest.
Grant amount: £30,000 for an initial 12-month period
Application process: Click here to access the full call for applications document that lets you know more about the programme and how to apply.
Deadline: Send your Story of Transformation to email@example.com by midnight on Sunday 29th August 2021.
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: longleigh.org