Being a Gaddum Advocate
Gaddum Advocacy promotes social inclusion, equality and social justice through the delivery, promotion and understanding of Advocacy. We hold the Advocacy Quality Performance Mark for our provision of excellent services.
- All statutory Advocacy services to the citizens of Manchester including: Independent Mental Health Advocacy (IMHA), Independent Mental Capacity Advocacy (IMCA), Care Act Advocacy and Health Complaints Advocacy.
- Culturally Appropriate Advocacy for Black Asian and Minority Ethnic people accessing Mental Health services in hospitals and the community.
Our aim is to strengthen the voice of Manchester citizens by:
- taking action to help people say what they want,
- securing people’s rights,
- representing the interests of the individual
- obtaining services that our service users need.
Contract: Permanent (Subject to funding)
Hours: 35 hours
Location: Office hospital and community settings
Application closing date: 12 noon Monday 11 July
Interview date: w/c Monday 25 July
For more information and to download an application pack please visit: https://www.gaddum.org.uk/support/work-with-us/