We support, advise and help individual volunteers, groups and organisations.
We build relationships. We make connections. We create opportunities.
We know that people have the power to change the places they live and the things they care about. We've helped thousands of individuals, hundreds of groups and together they create positive change. Read about just some of the organisations we have helped along the way.
- Adventure Based Learning - helping young care leavers in Oldham
- Community Cutz - bringing together young and old in Droylsden
- Fullwood Rangers - a community garden in Oldham that involves all the local community
- Neon - a neighbourhood hub in East Oldham that is changing lives
- OPAL - helping people with learning disabilities in Oldham