Aims/priorities: The funding is for projects that will raise the levels of mental wellbeing of people from one of the following communities:
- People from Black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) communities.
- People living with long term physical and mental health conditions.
- Disabled people.
- Socially isolated older people.
- Military veterans.
- People who are unemployed.
- People who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, questioning/queer and/or intersex (LGBTQI).
They are looking to fund applications that support people to participate in at least two of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing. The grants can be used to adapt an existing activity in response to the current social distancing restrictions or for a new activity that can be delivered within the government's social distancing restrictions (at the time the application is submitted).
Who can apply? Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise sector organisations in Greater Manchester
Grant amount: Between £100 and £500
Application process: Applications are made online and can be found on their website.
Deadline: 5pm, 30 June 2020
Contact information: Tel 0161 277 1000 Email email@example.com
Website address: www.gmcvo.org.uk/gm-mental-wellbeing-grants