Do you want to work for a dynamic, creative, fast-paced charity?
At Action Together we see the amazing things people achieve when they work together to make the lives of others better. We connect people, charities, public agencies and businesses who want to do good stuff, help them to find the money they need and provide the practical support to get things going and keep them going.
If you share our values; believe it's possible; strengthen others and be true, we’d love you to consider joining our team.
Salary: NJC scale SP 7-11 (£20,092-£21,748 per annum)
Hours: 36 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
Contract:12 months fixed term maternity cover
Action Together are recruiting a Grant/General Admin Assistant to support the awarding of grants in the Rochdale locality, provide a welcoming point of contact for members of Action Together, support development activities of the Action Together Rochdale team and to support the Action Together team in the locality.
The ideal candidate for this role will have;
- A minimum of twelve months experience of working in an office environment and dealing with members of the public
- Experience of organising and prioritising your own workload
- Experience of using Microsoft office applications (Outlook, Word and Excel) and using CRM and database systems in your work
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain and develop filing systems
- The ability to administer the organisation of meetings and events
- The ability to work as part of a team and remotely
- Commitment to Action Together's values; believe it’s possible; strengthen others and be true.
If you are looking for a new challenge, enjoy working in a varied role as part of a busy and dynamic team and making positive changes to the community in Rochdale then this could be the role for you.
Click here for the Job Description
Click here for the Person Specification
Click here for the Application form
Click here for the Guidance notes
The closing date for applications is 23:59pm on Thursday 20th May 2021
Interviews will be held W/C 31st May 2021
Completed applications should be sent via email to email@example.com with the subject 'confidential, job application'.