Volunteers, Coordinators and Group Managers.
Time is running out!
Secure your place on the Job Gym’s Volunteer Support Programme, before Christmas!
The programme is free-to-access, with no hidden costs.
The programme has four one-day online Masterclasses and are tutor-led.
Each one is delivered on a particular day between 09:30 – 14:30
• Every Monday is Mental Health Awareness training.
• Every Tuesday is Safeguarding training.
• Every Wednesday is Equality and Diversity training.
• Every Thursday is Resolving Conflict training,
• and every Friday is First Aid Level 3. (on-site 09:30-16:30)
Each volunteer has the option to complete each of the one-day masterclasses where convenient for them.
They can do it in any order, and can miss a week or two, as long as they attend the agreed classes.
The training is fully accredited, and learners will receive a certificate upon completion.
It is completed on Teams with a tutor. (except for First Aid Level 3, which is on-site).
It contains all the latest guidelines and regulations to ensure the most up-to-date training.
Did I mention it is FREE TO ACCESS for all those working within the charity sector?
This includes paid and unpaid volunteers and extends to those people that are considering starting a role within the sector.
And one last thing before I go…
Although we highly recommend the full course is completed by each learner, we are flexible…
*Whispers* You don’t have to do each Masterclass.
Do what is right for you.
Furthermore, Santa is coming early this year, as each Charity who refers more than 5 volunteers will receive a very special Job Gym gift pack and box of delicious chocs!
Are you a Volunteer Coordinator?
Register to join me online for one of my Thursday Information Sessions for Volunteer Coordinators here:
Are you a Volunteer?
I run a volunteer focused Information, Advice, and Guidance session on a Monday .
Below are the steps a Volunteer should follow to join me on one of these:
1. Go to www.thejobgym.co.uk
2. Click on Looking to Join a Programme?
3. Click on Register Your Interest.
4. Select I am Wanting to Apply for a Programme.
5. Confirm you live in Greater Manchester and are over 19 years old.
6. Select Volunteer Support.
7. Enter your details.
8. On the next page: Where Did you Hear About Us? Select Charity.
9. Enter Charity name.
10. Confirm you are fine with us contacting you.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if needed.