Aims/priorities: The aim of the Fund is to support the homelessness and rough sleeping charitable sector in their effort to help keep people who are homeless safe and supported during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Who can apply? Incorporated charitable organisations that have one of the following legal structures can apply:
- Registered charity
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation
- Community Benefit Society
- Community Interest Company (with asset lock)
Grant amount: The size of the grant available depends on the turnover of the organisation:
- Turnover of less than £100,000: grants of £10,000.
- Turnover of between £100,000 and £ 1 million: minimum grant size is £10,000; maximum grant size is 10% of the organisation’s turnover.
- Turnover of between £1 million and £5 million: minimum grant size is £25,000; maximum grant size is £100,000.
Application process: An online application form can be accessed on the website of Homeless Link.
Deadline: Wednesday 27 May 2020
Contact information: Email email@example.com
Website address: homeless.org.uk