Drop InThe Drop In is a great place to meet new and old friends. There are many activities including outdoor sports, a pool table and crafts as well as many friendly people to chat with. Light refreshments are on sale. This service is only available to people with learning disabilities over the age of 18 years old.
Contact for further details: Liz WrightContact phone number: 01613083699Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Day: FridayTime: 1.30pm - 3.30pmFrequency: WeeklyCost: £1 - £3
Click for map: New Chapel, Denton, M34 3LQ
Professional Referral: YesSelf Referral: YesAccessible for disabled people:Accessible for people with language needs:
About the host organisationHosted by: People First TamesideOrganisation Profile:
A user-led organisation for adults with learning disabilities in Tameside.
- Day services
- Community activities programme
- Hate crime workshops
- Disability awareness training in schools, businesses and services please enquire
- A voice within the Partnership Board
- Facilitation of Shadow Partnership Board
- 1:1 Crisis work
- Tough Talks workshop
- Independent living apartmentCharity Number: 1087319