Meet the Funder - Introduction to Sport England’s Open Funds
The session will cover the following:
- A general overview of Sport England: Who we are and what we do.
- A introduction to Sport England’s current open funds
- Question and answers relating to Sport England open funds.
Aims of the session:
- Provide an overview of Sport England’s current open funds.
- Provide advice and guidance to support project design and application development.
For participants to have a greater understanding of the following:
- What Sport England do and how they support Sport in England.
- Sport England’s current open funding programmes: the criteria; organisation eligibility and application process
Appropriate for: Not for profit organisations: Community organisations; Sport Clubs; Charities; Community Interest Companies; Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASC)
Event terms and conditions