Introduction to Bid Writing Training Part 2
Aims of session:
To improve your understanding of funding terminology and provide you with the knowledge to become a funder-ready organisation.
In this session you will:
- Improve your awareness of the key elements of a good application
- Learn how to increase your application’s chances of success
- Recognise what to avoid when writing application forms
- Improve your awareness of where to look for funding
- Volunteers/staff interested in writing funding applications for up to £10,000
- People working in VCFSE organisations with a responsibility for bid-writing
The training course is for VCFSE groups who are based in/operate in Oldham, Rochdale and Tameside.
You will need to register to attend the training session and there are a limited number of places available. The sessions will be delivered online via the Zoom platform and login details will be sent one day before the session to registered participants.
For further information please email: email@example.com
Event terms and conditions