Oldham Poverty Action Network: Building out from the cost-of-living
Their role will be:
- Lead on directing and galvanizing activity around the priority themes
- Propose their own short-term objectives to make progress toward it
- Report back into the wider network to involve others in emerging pieces of work and minimise duplication of effort
- Put forward topics for Full Network Events
- Develop proposals for action around the identified gaps and opportunities
Priority Themed Task Group 1: Building out from the cost-of living response
- To alleviate the immediate impact hardship has on the residents of Oldham and to support residents to achieve financial inclusion by exploring the causes and solutions.
- To build out from the initial cost-of living investment into the VCFSE sector and ensure a legacy remains after the initial investment.
- To coordinate our response across the public and VCFSE sector to ensure people receive the most appropriate support and access the best services that meet their needs.
For more information, please contact Leanne Cliffe
Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 0161 339 2345 Ext. 3203
80 Union Street
Oldham, OL1 1DJ
Event terms and conditions