Meet the Funder - Greater Manchester Green Spaces Fund
Aim of your session:
To provide an introduction to the fund, the criteria and run through the guidance and what’s expected from the applicants. We will explain the role of the advisory body and how we can support. There will also be time to answer anyones queries about the process, paperwork and delivery.
In this session you will learn what the fund is and how you can apply.
Suitable for: Anyone involved in the following groups:
• Community Groups, associated or unincorporated community associations
• Registered charities, including Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
• Social Enterprises or Community Benefit Societies
• Community Interest Companies (CICs)
• Tenant and or Resident Associations
• Schools and academy trusts
Event terms and conditions