As we follow the government’s roadmap out of lockdown and restrictions begin to lift, many voluntary organisations are looking to reopen, restart their services, and welcome back their volunteers. Alternatively organisations who have been part of the emergency response, find themselves with lots of new volunteers and are thinking of ways to stay connected to them as things return to normal.
During this #WednesdayWeekly we will look at ways to connect with your volunteers. Whether you want your volunteers to feel inspired and motivated to return to their roles, or keep in touch with those who are not ready to come back, or are returning to other commitments and have less free time.
We will be looking at the tools we can use to reconnect and stay connected with our volunteers. We will discuss what has worked well for us at Action Together, as well as other local charities and community groups who have maintained regular contact with volunteers throughout the year.
We will help you to think about the following:
- How to welcome back volunteers and to greet new ones
- Refresh and update your volunteer roles to reflect any changes
- Make it easy for new volunteers to join your organisation, or community group
- Ways to ensure volunteers feel valued and supported.
- Other tips and tricks to help you recognise, and reward volunteers
16th June, 2021 10:00 AM through 11:00 AM
|Enable terms and Conditions Acceptance
|Terms and Conditions File