Come join us to discuss the Action Together Equalities Assemblies carried out during the pandemic, as we ask the question: What's changed?
The Emotional Health and Wellbeing network is part of the Respond, Repair and Recover programme and aims to:
- Sustain and develop inclusive VCFSE support pathways
- Create new collaborative work, that benefits the whole network
- Support the supporters
The quarterly meetings welcome Voluntary Community Faith and Social Enterprise organisations working to support people and communities around Emotional Health and Wellbeing, including new projects as they are funded through the RRR small grants scheme. We also welcome citizens and volunteers.
We will use a set of tools and guiding documents to help us collaborate including:
- How we want to be together statement
- Statement of Intent
- Shared decision making process
- How we take risks together, share challenges and benefit from successes
- Keeping ourselves accountable
- Sharing our work and best practice
A smaller group of VCFSE organisations will support the collaborative work of the network, facilitated by Action Together. We call this group the ‘Foundation Group’ from which the collaborative work can be built. The group meets fortnightly and requires a more regular commitment. If you would like to have a chat about being part of the decision-making group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org