Level 1 Child Protection Awareness training - Module 2
**Please ensure you have completed module 1 before registering for this training session**
Action Together are offering a level 1 course for staff and volunteers of voluntary, community and faith organisations in Oldham, Tameside and Rochdale who want to refresh their knowledge around child protection and safeguarding or who are new to the children’s workforce.
The aims of the sessions are:
- To develop an awareness of safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- To have a clear idea of what to do if you are worried a child is in danger of suffering serious and significant harm
- To give staff within the organisation the opportunity of sharing ideas of best practice for safeguarding children
On completion of both module 1 and module 2, participants will be able to:
- Identify their safeguarding role
- Explore what is meant by safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- Define abuse and neglect
- Know what to do if they are worried about a child/young person, including the referral process
For further details contact Adele Thomson on 0161 339 2345 or email email@example.com
The sessions will be delivered on Zoom and details will be included in your confirmation email on how to access the session.
Event terms and conditions