#WednesdaysWeekly - Virtual Facilitation (Week 4 - Collaborative note taking)
This week we will focus on collaborative note-taking (Google docs and Google slides)
This week we will focus on ways to make note-taking, sharing information or decision-making more collaborative through creative uses of Google Docs or Slides. Both can offer an accessible, free solution to making meetings more engaging and participatory.
The Virtual Facilitation Toolbox:
• Week 1: virtual whiteboards (Miro and Jamboard)
• Week 2: polls and wordclouds (Mentimeter and Slido)
• Week 3: creative uses of Breakout Rooms (Zoom and Liberating Structures)
• Week 4: collaborative note-taking (Google Docs and Google Slides)
• Week 5: virtual facilitation clinic (bring your challenges, ideas, tips and tricks to share and solve together)
Please register below to attend the session!
Event terms and conditions