#WednesdaysWeekly - Virtual Facilitation (Week 3 - Creative uses of breakout rooms)
This week we will focus on creative uses of breakout rooms (Zoom and Liberating Structures)
This week we will focus on how to make the most of the basic functions of Zoom and MS Teams. Breakout rooms are a great option to get people talking in small groups, but in this session we will use some of the facilitation methods in Liberating Structures to explore how they could be used more creatively.
The Virtual Facilitation Toolbox:
• Week 1: virtual whiteboards (Miro and Jamboard)
• Week 2: polls and wordclouds (Mentimeter and Slido)
• Week 3: creative uses of Breakout Rooms (Zoom and Liberating Structures)
• Week 4: collaborative note-taking (Google Docs and Google Slides)
• Week 5: virtual facilitation clinic (bring your challenges, ideas, tips and tricks to share and solve together)
Please register below to attend the session!
Event terms and conditions