Financial Wellbeing & COVID half-day workshop - Rochdale Borough
Action Together and Rochdale Adult Social Care would like to invite you to a one-off online workshop on Thursday 26th November, 9.30am-1pm to consider the needs people are likely to have around money matters over the next year, and what we can do collectively to support these. Hearing from experts by experience and those working in the field, the event is an opportunity to shape Rochdale’s response to:
- The impact of financial hardship on people’s lives
- Provision and support available now, and is needed next
- Training, co-ordination and support for groups, frontline workers and volunteers
- Reshaping the social welfare system to better meet people’s needs
This event is for anyone who has experienced financial hardship, has accessed support for financial well-being or is involved in delivering support for people struggling financially.
The agenda for the event is below, along with joining instructions and information about break out rooms. Please select a Break Out room by following this link. Anyone who doesn't select a break out will be assigned randomly.
9.40: Why has this workshop been put on?
9.50: What is the experience of financial hardship? (Panel discussion)
10.30: Who can help? Provision and support available for people in need of money, food, and other items including digital access.
12: Break-out Rooms SELECT YOUR BREAK-OUT ROOM HERE
- Shaping a training course for Frontline Workers
- Voluntary, Community & Faith sector perspectives on the training offer
- Economic Support 'triage tool' design
- Reform Challenge for public services (this session is for people with lived experience and volunteers)
Topic: Financial Wellbeing & Covid 19 Event
Time: Nov 26, 2020 09:00 AM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 913 5719 4997
For more information or to speak to the event organisers, contact email@example.com.
Event terms and conditions