Safeguarding Adults - Level 1
Action Together is offering a level 1 course for staff and volunteers of voluntary, community and faith organisations who are new to their role or want to refresh their knowledge around protection and safeguarding of vulnerable adults.
The learner will be able to:
- Describe their role in responding to concerns, disclosure and allegations of abuse
- Name the ten different types of abuse and what constitutes abuse
- Recognise the possible signs and symptoms of abuse
- List how and when to report suspected abuse
- Understand the rights of an adult at risk to refuse help in situations of suspected abuse
Please register to attend the session below. You will receive the zoom information prior to the session.
For further information please call Roma Hashim on 0161 3392345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd December, 2020 10:00 AM through 1:00 PM
Event terms and conditions