Arts, Culture, Health and Wellbeing in Tameside: developing creative opportunities in social prescribing
Action Together and Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA) are initiating a partnership to look at this and we cordially invite you to a workshop on Monday 10th June 1.30-4.30pm.
At the workshop we will:
- reach a joint understanding of what social prescribing is and is not
- map practice and expertise that we already have
- set out how things work at present in Tameside
- identify what is working well
- name what could be better
- consider issues including evidencing outcomes, referral processes, capacity and moving people on
- begin action planning to address what we have learnt.
The workshop is ideal for:
- professionals working in person centred approaches in Tameside including Social Prescribers
- Arts and cultural organisations and groups (professional and voluntary)
- voluntary sector orgs with any creative programme
- individual practitioners
- Live Well make Art members
Action Together and GMCA will take learning from the workshop to commission activity that will support the development of creative opportunities in Tameside. This could include, for example; professional development, training and new partnership working.
For more information please contact Dawn on 0161 339 2345 or email email@example.com
Cotton Street East
Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7BY
Event terms and conditions