Accredited First Aid Training
This first aid course will give candidates the knowledge, skills and confidence to deal with a first aid emergency in the work place or at home.
Course content includes:
- Understanding the role of the first aider and the importance of recording incidents and actions
- Understand the importance of basic hygiene in first aid procedures
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely in an emergency
- How to administer first aid safely, promptly and effectively to a number of different casualties such as those in shock, bleeding, choking or unconscious
- How to administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation promptly and effectively
- How to provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Maximum of 2 participants per organisation.
Please note, payment of £25 MUST be made before the start of the course and confirmation of your place will be made once payment has been received.
Please note that for full day training courses refreshments will be provided throughout the day but lunch will NOT be provided, please make your own arrangements.
£25 per person
95-97 Penny Meadow
Tameside, OL6 6EP
|Training fee||£ 25.00|