Social Media - Advanced
- Researching your audience – and your competition
- Developing engaging marketing content
- The latest Twitter features, including group direct messages
- Case studies on excellent charity social media in practice
- Creating a simple but impressive social media report
- Question & Answers
Please note: this is an advanced social media course – attendees are expected to have a working understanding of the major social platforms, including Twitter and Facebook. For a more introductory course, please see our social media for beginners course.
An administrative charge of £20 will be made for cancellation less than 5 days before the training and/or non- attendance after booking. We will accept the substitution of another delegate to cover emergencies, such as sickness; in this case you will not be charged a cancelation fee.
Unit 12 Manchester Chambers
Oldham, OL1 1LF
|Band A: This training is FREE to the Voluntary, Community and Faith organisations with an income under £25,000 per annum.||£ 0.00|
|Band B: Places cost £20 per person to Voluntary, Community and Faith organisations with an income over £25,000 per annum.||£ 20.00|
|Band C: Places for public, private sector and non- Tameside/Oldham based organisations cost £30 per person||£ 30.00|