Social Enterprise Academy - Rebuilding Income Streams
Who is it for?
This programme has been designed for leaders of social impact organisations, whether their income is based on trading, donations, sponsorship or grants.
Where: Online Learning Platform & Zoom
Dates and time:
- Introduction: 24 Sept, 10am – 11am
- Module 1: 01 Oct, 10am – 12pm
- Module 2: 15 Oct, 10am – 12pm
Plus 8 hours of self-directed learning between sessions.
Cost: Fully Funded. 1 person per organisation
What will you get out of the programme?
- Review your current business model in the light of new trading realities
- Evaluate your assets and their fit with the needs of customers and beneficiaries
- Explore the concept of an Enterprising Mindset
- Identify different sources of finance for growth
- Examine different Growth Tools and how they might be applied to your evolving business model
- Explore partnership working as a route to increasing social impact and income generation
click here for further information.
Or call Jess kemp - firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
You can make an application for a place here.
Event terms and conditions