Are you interested in becoming a Tameside volunteer and want to learn more about what's involved before signing up?
Join our informal, interactive, online sessons and chat with Lisa, Action Together's Volunteering Support Officer and other people from the borough that are also interested in volunteering.
We will discuss:
- How to register with Action Together as a Tameside Volunteer and how you can express an interest in a volunteer opportunity.
- All of the fantastic benefits of becoming a volunteer
- What you can expect as a volunteer.
- What is expected from you.
- The types of volunteer roles currently available.
- How Action together can help you choose a suitable volunteer role.
This is an interactive session and will be an opportunity for you to ask any questions you may have. It will also give you the chance to meet other people that are also interested in volunteering and share thoughts and ideas with one another.
You will receive an email shortly before the day of the information session that will contain a link. Please click the link on the day / time of the session to join.
Please contact Lisa on 0161 339 2345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions