Aims/priorities: This fund aims to support community projects and activities that improve lives, provide support for people undergoing life-changing events and provide benefit for both past and present Card Factory colleagues and communities where Card Factory stores operate.
Funding is for projects and activities that meet one or more of the following priorities:
- Provide support, financial or otherwise, towards hardship caused by life-changing events.
- Provide support, financial or otherwise, to projects that improve lives.
- Projects that take place for Card Factory colleagues and/or communities where Card Factory stores operate.
Funding is for project costs directly connected to carrying out the charitable activities that the Trustees have agreed to fund.
Who can apply: Not-for-profit organisations and community groups can apply. Applicants must provide a copy of their most recent annual accounts. The Trustees will not usually award grants to an applicant that has received funding within the last 12 months
Grant amount: Are typically awarded up to £2,500. Grants of more than £2,500 will be made at the discretion of the Trustees.
- Applications for grant funding under £2,500 will be made monthly by the Charity Trustees.
- Applicants for grant funding over £2,500 will be made quarterly at a meeting of the Charity Trustees.
Guidance notes and an online application form are available from the Card Factory Foundation website.
Deadline: There is no deadline. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Contact information: Visit Card Factory Website
Website: Community Grant Fund | Card Factory