No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before student can register for the BTEC fully funded training courses. Students must be 19 years of age or over (no upper age limit), currently unemployed and not attending any other funded learning.
BTEC Level 1 Customer Service, 10 days - 10 December - 21 December (weekdays), 10am - 3pm.
Venue: The Anthony Seddon Centre, 12 George Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6AQ
It gives students the opportunity to:
- Develop occupational knowledge and skills in communicating with customers and dealing with customers’ queries and problems
- Develop knowledge and skills that support employability and career progression, including how to manage personal performance and development, health and safety at work, rights and responsibilities at work and how to apply for jobs.
Gain a BTEC Level 1 “Customer Service”
Job application support
£20 achievement voucher
Travel expenses paid by ITEC
Referral contact: Susan or Gez on 01226 872400 or email@example.com
BTEC Level 2 Adult Social Care, 15 days, 7 January - 25 January (weekdays), 10am - 3pm.
Venue:The Anthony Seddon Centre, 12 George Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 6AQ
Objectives of the qualification:
The Pearson BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Preparing Adults to Work in Adult Social Care is for students who work in, or want to work in, the health and social care sector.
It gives Students the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge related to working in an adult social care environment
- Develop skills and techniques, personal skills and attributes essential for successful performance in working life
- Learn about how to work with different types of individuals and organizations in the adult social care environment
- Develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Delivery:The course will last for 15 days Monday to Friday, hours of attendance 10am - 3pm. Light refreshments and reimbursed travel expenses.
- Gain a BTEC Level 2 Adult Social Care
- CV update
- Job application support
- £20 achievement Voucher
- Travel expenses paid by ITEC
Referral contact: Susan or Gez on 01226 872400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.