Aims/priorities: The Aviva Community Fund wants to support projects that are building stronger, more resilient communities across the UK. To achieve this, we’re investing in three key areas:
- Building back better – helping society to bounce back from the pandemic by addressing the health and wellbeing and economic impacts on communities and individuals
- Climate champions – helping communities to prevent, prepare for and protect against the impacts of climate change
- Financial empowerment – supporting financial inclusion and giving people the tools to become more financially resilient and independent.
To give causes the opportunity to innovate and test new ideas, in addition to the above criteria, any projects submitted should also aim to:
- develop a new approach, product or technology;
- implement a new initiative or pilot a new scheme;
- expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group; or
- adapt services to meet today’s needs without compromising those of future generations.
Who can apply? Organisations must be registered in the UK as a charity or social enterprise
Grant amount: Funding is available for fresh ideas looking to secure up to £50,000.
Application process: Eligibility and guidance available on website.
Deadline: Applications for 2021’s third round of funding are open until 6 July. Crowdfunding pages go live 10 August
Contact Information: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Website address: www.aviva.co.uk/services/more-from-aviva/aviva-community-fund/