The fund will provide up to £50,000 to support projects that
- fall within one of the two key funding areas:
- Financial capability and inclusion: giving people the tools to become more financially independent
- Community resilience: tackling inequality and improving environments to build more connected, more resilient communities
- be raising funds to develop a new approach, product or technology, pilot a new scheme, implement a new initiative, or expand existing services to a new area or beneficiary group within the UK.
- if submitted in connection with a religious organisation, have an outcome that is accessible to persons of any religious beliefs.
It is open to registered charities and community interest companies. Funding support is provided through a mix of grant support and public donations via Crowd Funder, and there are four rounds of funding per year.
Click here to find out more.