Processing your organisation’s payroll can be a complicated task complying with current legislation relating to PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity / Paternity Pay, Student Loans and Court Orders.
Action Together has an experienced payroll team providing a cost-effective service to over 100 clients. Why not eliminate the stress of processing your payroll by letting us run it for you and your time will be freed up to focus on your own objectives?
Our payroll bureau service:
- Preparation of monthly/weekly salaries including the calculation of any salary amendments, statutory/occupational sick pay, statutory maternity/paternity pay, student loans, pension assessments for auto enrolment/ pension contributions and other authorised deductions (n/b we DO NOT make pension contributions to pension provider, this is your responsibility as the Employer)
- Preparation of payment summaries of the monthly/weekly salaries paid and electronic payments schedules where applicable
- Calculation of the employer’s recoverable statutory maternity/paternity pay
- Completion of the monthly HM Revenue & Customs payslip
- e-submissions to HMRC complying with legal requirements e.g. Real Time Information
- Employment law and payroll updates
- General information in relation to employment law e.g. Asylum and Immigration Act, holiday entitlement, redundancy etc.
- Handling queries with HM Revenue & Customs and the Department of Work & Pensions
Payroll Bureau Charges
Standing charge per annum:
0 - 5 employees - £100
6 - 10 employees - £150
11 - 15 employees - £180
16 - 20 employees - £230
21 - 25 employees - £280
26 - 30 employees - £330
31 - 35 employees - £380
36 - 40 employees - £430
41 - 45 employess - £480
46 - 50 employees - £530
51 - 55 employees - £580
56 - 60 employees - £630
In addition to the standing charge the following additional charges will apply:
Per payslip - £3.50 (weekly); £4.75 (monthly)
New employee set-up fee - £12
Payroll re-runs - £10
Duplicate P60s (on production of personal ID) - £5
All charges are plus VAT.
Existing Clients: Here are the administration forms for current clients to make any changes. Please contact Angela Pagett on Tel: 0161 339 2345; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply complete the forms and post them to Angela Pagett, 12 Manchester Chambers,. West Street, Oldham, OL1 1LF. Alternatively, send them to email@example.com.
New Clients: To discuss your payroll needs, please contact Angela Pagett on Tel: 0161 339 2345; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are forms you will need to complete if you do wish to proceed with the service.
Information About Your Organisation
Information About Your Organisation (Direct Payments clients)
New Employee Details Form
New Employee Checklist
Authorise Action Together as agent 64-8
Authorise Action Together online services FB12